Hello, I am a registered nurse graduate and paralegal student.
A brief curriculum vitae of my education includes:
Trinity-Pawling School, Pawling, New York Valedictorian, cum laude
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington BA
Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, CO LPN certificate
Pueblo Community College, Pueblo, Colorado AS, RN graduate
Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, CO Paralegal student
I started this Blog as an e-portfolio and an online resource for information regarding:
- The US Special Cancer Virus Program 1962-1978, funded by the Rockefellers with research and authorshi of the NIH, NCI, US PHS US Dept HEW
- Tetrasilver Tetroxide – US Pat # 5676977 HIV cure, and US Pat #6485755 Method to manage cancer to remove all symptoms
- Tetrasilver Tetroxide is Rabbi Marvin Antelman, MD’s morally tremendous humanitarian contribution to health,
- Canary Party’s humane significant contributions to health knowledge and vaccine safety through the research and work of Jim Navarro, Ginger Taylor, Dan Olmsted, Mark Blaxill,
- Boyd Graves, JD – Dr. Graves, a friend who found the US SVCP Flowchart and has done so much significant research into the iatrogenic origin of HIV/AIDS the RNA virus complex of sheep, cow, cat, chicken, and monkey viruses.
- Joel Bales, BA – Dr Graves’ publisher who unceasingly advocates for the HIV Cure and informs the public of these efforts at http://www.boydgraves.com
- Donald and Bill Scott, MS Common Cause Medical Research Foundation, Sudbury Ontario authors of “AIDS: the Crime Beyond Belief”
- Bernice Eddy, PhD’s and Sarah Stewart, PhD’s salient research on the SE Polyoma Virus, the green monkey kidney virus, an RNA cancer virus found in the polio vaccine in the 1950s.
- Otto Warburg, PhD’s research from his 1931 Nobel Prize’s research on cancer viruses and metabolic pathways
- Joe McCord, PhD’s research on Protandim to alleviate Inflammation, oxidative stress, enhance antioxidant enzyme activity and reduce c-reactive protein. Protandim produces a 300 percent increase in glutathione, which is a key antioxidant and anti-aging factor.
You may contact me at:
Cynthia Barrington, BA, LPN, ADRN grad
Colorado Springs, CO